Saturday, October 15, 2011

We Moved!

Hi Everybody,

Bella speaking, sorry its been forever since we last posted, a lot has been happening! Lets see. When it was hot out, mom, Duncan, and I moved to a new house. We love our new home! The living room is still pretty empty right now, but that's okay because it give me and Duncan more room to play! Our home has lots of room to run, mommy plays with us a lot, we have our own grass area to play on, but we can't go out on our grass without a leash, Mom says its something about not having a fence. We go for walks in the neighbor and meet all the nice doggies, and mommy has even been taking us running.

Duncan heuh - Behwa doesn't wike the wunning, but I wuv it! I wuv our house, I fink its pwetty gweat. So we had photo shoot, here are the pictuhs. I fink they look gweat! And soon we'll post pictuhs of ow new home. Finks for weeding evwebody!

B: Yes, thanks for reading everybody!

D: I just said dat Behwa...



No comments:

Post a Comment